I wrote something and deleted it. oops.
this was the gist of it:
Little brother said I changed after coming back from camp. I say it’s this summer, during which there took place tons of great things I was very fortunate to experience. IOI, returning home, NSLC, and whirling around SoCal with sister E…It has made me a more open person, more willing to share. I would share my experiences, my thoughts and ideas, in hopes of inspiring or connecting with someone and add something to their day. Probably now I blabber two or three times as many words as I did before. People who have met with me these couple of days may or may not have noticed that.
Now that there’s no more IOI or old friends or NSLC or roaming around with sis, there is still fresh happiness manifesting itself in every single day we live. We just gotta keep our eyes and hearts open and discover it. Previously I did a #positivitychallenge (which wasn’t so challenging, really), and it felt like such a blessing, being able to share with everyone the highlights of my days. Sharing happiness is great. The “koala” within me (NSLC reference), however, wishes not to disturb others with things irrelevant to others, so I will share my “+”s here, on this platform, with my imaginary audience of whoever and real audience of 2. Hopefully those 2 won’t mind. ^^
so I’ll start where I left off. Here we are:
1. organized the entire school’s books with friends! exhausting work! but we got it done!
2. Costco shopping with Mom and brother. so many blueberries for so cheap + found a new Kirkland brand of greek yogurt!
3. dinner cooked by Mom: tilapia, greens, eggs with onion, mussels oh yumsweethome
1. run/walk with Dad and dogs and brother (who’s never up at this hour! thank you, jet lag)
2. lazy time with lots of reading and lots of almonds+dates (combo is the da bomb)
3. friend M’s birthday party! met with friends I haven’t seen in a while! finished brother’s plate at the restaurant (usually it’s the other way around) and did the ice bucket challenge there too
1. chatting with IOI friend S 5am in the morning
2. Blogilates calendar moments before friend A comes over to film club fair video
3. LITERALLY whipping up light and airy sugar cookies moments before leaving for Taipei (and crashing on the car)
1. dim sum brunch with family (despite having breakfast of stinky tofu at 5am…this jet lag) + the mystery and good deed of the red pockets dropped on the MRT shuttle
2. cat pants and red-striped fake Toms from traditional market
3. visiting Grandma, who still goes back to my IOI pictures in addition to the States ones, and really loves my cookies ^^
yep! short b/c rushed, but that’s not a bad thing, right?
btw Taiwan makes you sweat like crazy.